Commercial Manager / Regional Solutions Manager
Our client, a global safety and competence organisation has an exiting opportunity for an experienced Commercial Manager to join their team in the post of Regional Solutions Manager on a permanent basis.
The role is responsible for the provision of commercially viable customer focused solutions which encompass both safety and digital products and services. The role will fundamentally contribute to the business success, through meeting revenue and commercial targets, as well as individual KPI's and objectives.
- Maximise revenue and create new business opportunities with existing and new clients in the UK and internationally through current, customized and new products and services.
- Develop a robust pipeline of opportunities with potentially new clients which is underpinned through the establishment of effective relationships with key decision makers.
- Devise solution based proposals, which meet client's requirements and objectives, creating mutual opportunities for growth.
- Identify tender opportunities implementing a process to ensure all pre-requisites are met in a timely manner.
- Achieve revenue and sales targets in line with the company objectives.
- Develop collaborative working practices between the commercial and operational teams.
- Maximise client retention by ensuring internal and external client debriefs take place on a regular basis.
- Utilise an in-depth knowledge of both the market place and competitors to effectively present the company's unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Forecast revenue growth potential implementing plans to ensure they are achieved.
- Represent the company at promotional events, conferences, industry functions and trade or industry body events across the UK and internationally.
- Create weekly, monthly and annual technical business reports, including revenue v budget by product by client, pipeline, project conversion and utilisation/fill rates.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of current health and safety legislation and industry knowledge and horizon scan to determine if there are any potential new developments.
The ideal candidate will offer extensive commercial experience in a solution based commercial role within a multi service line organisation. Proven Account and Sales Pipeline build/management success; and demonstrable experience of winning new business from new and existing accounts, increasing revenue and achieving sales and customer satisfaction targets.
Interested, we'd love to hear from you? Click below to apply or call 01779 476311 for a confidential conversation.