HR/ Recruitment Co-ordinator
Our client a high profile service company in Aberdeen has an exciting opportunity for an HR/ Recruitment Coordinator to join their team on a permanent basis.
The purpose of this role is to provide a proactive administration and coordination support within the HR department and provide first line advice to both manager and employees.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Liaising with recruitment agencies and pro actively sourcing candidates
- Logging job applications
- Arranging interviews
- Preparing and issuing letters as required
- Carrying out pre-employment checks, references, qualification checks, immigration checks.
- Preparing offer letters
-Providing support in relation to the administration of all employee relations processes including Disciplinary, Grievance and Performance Management processes
- Processing of new starts paperwork
- Preparing and issuing induction packs and carrying out new employee inductions
- All system entry - entering and updating employee details on HR database
- Maintaining manual records on excel spreadsheets
- Running ad hoc reports and preparing monthly reports
- Benefits processing and providing advice on company benefits
- Maintaining company organisation charts - Managing the HR central mailbox and dealing with queries accordingly
-Reception cover as and when required
Location: South side of Aberdeen
Hours of work: Full time (37.5 hours per week)
Candidates must possess previous HR Coordinator experience and have a mature, discreet and 'can do' attitude. In addition if you have excellent attention to detail, you are conscientious and take pride in coordination and administration work then we would like to hear from you.
Some reception cover is also a feature of this role so applicants should be happy to perform reception cover.